* Select the Travel Type (One Way-Round Trip) and Departure – Arrival destinations from search module.
* Select number of passengers (Adult – Child – Baby – Old – Student).
* Select the cabin type (Economy or Business).
* Click the list button.
* In this way, all information concerning to the flights are listed on screen and the information concerning to seat number at the right side of screen may be displayed.
* Copy of Agent Establishment Certificate and Signatory Circular
* Certificate of Activity
* Copy of Trade Registry Gazette Tax Certificate
* BiletBank Contract that you have downloaded as stated above
BILETBANK CALL CENTER
Cobançeşme Sanayi Cad. Nish Istanbul, C Blok Kat:17 No: 205 YENIBOSNA – ISTANBUL
Tel:0850 222 0 830
Your subscription procedures will have been completed after we send your User Name and Password in the shortest time following receiving your documents.
1) Enter in BiletBank and choose Domestic Flight or International Flight Ticket Sale procedure at Operations Menu.
2) Choose Travel Type (One Way – Round Trip) Departure – Destination options at Search Module.
3) Choose passenger number (Adult – Child – Baby – Old – Student).
4) Choose cabin type (Economy or Business).
5) Make selection from promotion filter.
6) Click the list button.
7) Following the listing procedure, choose the airline and flight time that you prefer.
8) In terms of departure and arrival selection, first make departure selection. After the departure destination procedure is completed, the return information is displayed on the screen.
9) In terms of departure-arrival selection which is one of differences and conveniences of BiletBank system, the departure flight information is also displayed on the screen while the return flight information is displayed.
10) At the next step, enter Passenger Information – Sex – Passenger Name and Surname – T.R. ID No. – E-mail – Telephone Number – THY Miles Card Number as TKXXXXXX if any.
11) Click save button.
12) The reservation confirmation message is sent. The procedure will have been completed when ok button is clicked.Important Reminder: The mobile phone number of passenger must be written at the information part which is entered for the flight booked. When you click the list all button at promotion filter part, the flights which may not be cancelled and refunded are listed. The customer’s claim for refund shall be taken in consideration. Don’t forget to make explanation to your customer at the time of sale. The airlines are listed in descending order on the listing screen. .
You may conduct your operation by determining e-invoice or corporate options at invoice information menu (3rd page) while issuing ticket.The below-mentioned information shall be entered.
For issuing invoice to an individual:
T.R ID NO:
For issuing invoice to a company:
* DON’T FORGET TO PRINT OUT E-TICKET AND PUT YOUR STAMP AND SIGNATURE ON IT AFTER YOU ENTER THE INFORMATION.
* YOU ARE KINDLY REQUESTED TO FILL THIS INFORMATION.
* YOUR E-INVOICE SHALL BE ACTIVATED APPROXIMATELY IN 15 MINUTES AFTER YOUR E-INVOICE IS ISSUED.
BiletBank B2B website gives the opportunity of making online flight ticketing to travel agents. For international flights: all Airlines are subscribed to IATA,
For domestic airlines: TURKISH AIRLINES - ANADOLU JET - ATLASGLOBAL - SUN EXPRESS , PEGASUS and ONUR AIR are the airlines with which we cooperate.
The reservation or sale operations may be conducted by displaying all flights of these airlines that we work on BiletBank B2B website on a single screen along with prices, seat availability and alternative flights. The Travel Agents subscribed to system may inquiry and report all transactions retrospectively. Additionally, the services such as Online Check-in, viewing mile awards, etc. which are customer and agent support aspects may be offered and the support may be received from Call Center support department working 7/24 at every moment.
The flight information belonging to airline companies working in a fast and reliable way may be displayed on a single screen. The end user price including the taxes is displayed on the system. It may be accessed at every moment thanks to its Call Center department which offers service 7/24. You will never experience a flight ticket problem as it operates on stock ticket system. The instant intervention and update operations are conducted without any problem since it incorporates its own software team. The commission payments are sent to agent accounts without any problem on 15 days periods (in 2 days after the commission invoice has been issued and sent to us by fax). It has e-frame application that the agents may use on their own websites. The invoices may be issued to companies and individuals thanks to electronic invoice system.
After you log in BiletBank, choose Domestic Flight/International Flight > Flight Ticket Sale at Operations Menu.
Select the Travel type as One Way – Round Trip and Departure – Arrival destination options at Search Module.
Select passenger number (Adult, Child, Infant, Old, Student) option.
Select the cabin type (Economy or Business).
Click the list button.
Select the Airline and flight time you prefer following the listing procedure.
In the next step, enter Passenger Information – Sex – Passenger Name and Surname – T.R. ID No. – E-mail – Telephone Number – THY Miles Card Number as TKXXXXXX if any.
Click save button.
In the next step, the invoice information is entered by choosing the Individual or Corporate option.
For issuing invoice to an individual:
T.R. ID No:
For issuing invoice to a company:
Click the save button.
The credit card option at the far-left of payment page is chosen.
The installment option shall be chosen for one shot payment.
Credit Card Information: the Credit Card number – Valid Thru – Security number information is entered. Please check the box of ‘’I read and accept the rules’’ and click ok.
The reservation confirmation message is displayed on screen and after clicking ok button, you may access E-Ticket – PNR – Electronic Invoice – Virtual Pos Receipt information at page of Sales Details.
Important Remainder: Please pay attention to get the VIRTUAL POS RECEIPT ~ U signed by your customer who buys the ticket and keep this receipt. Don’t forget that you, our agents, are responsible as much as us in case of probable problems.
BiletBank is a Travel Agent which is a member of IATA. The restrictions applied by Airlines are also valid for us.
To illustrate, we may not make pre-reservation for the flights to which there is less than 48 hours.
In these cases, you may carry out your operations 7/24 by calling our Call Center at 0850 222 0 830.
Call Center department?
You may receive below-mentioned services from our Call Center department:
Flight ticket booking operations that you are not able to carry out on BiletBank,
Flight ticket change,
Flight ticket cancellation,
Operations regarding to user and technical problems with respect to BiletBank.
For your Domestic Group Requests;
You may send your request to our Call Center by using the ‘’Operations/Domestic Flight/Group Request’’ menu on BiletBank. Following your request, you shall contact to our Call Center to confirm your request.
For your International Group Requests;
You may send your request by calling our Call Center department.
Sale on Installment: The installment is done for the bank credit cards stated on payment screen. Our late-interest and interest free option may vary between our agreements concluded with the banks.
Important Warning: The late interest is deducted from your commission in the installment transactions.
We have “BiletBank Platform” and BiletBank XML" applications by means of which you may sell ticket on your website.
You may sell ticket by adding the codes that you will obtain after your application to our Call Center’s technical department. You may instantly display the sales that you have made and you may follow these like a user of you online in our system.